Our Lettings Service includes:
- Inspection and rental-valuation of the property.
- Advice to Landlords on any maintenance, health & safety and furnishing issues.
- Marketing of the property including major website portals (Rightmove, Zoopla etc ) and our own website.
- Accompanied viewings of the property with prospective tenants if required.
- Vetting prospective tenants by obtaining references from previous landlords, employment references etc and a credit history report.
- Preparation of a complete detailed inventory of property contents and condition.
- Preparation and completion of appropriate tenancy agreement.
- Collection of rent and deposit.
- Prompt payment to landlords.
- Retention of any deposit paid by tenants against any repairs or cleaning found necessary at the end of tenancy. The deposit is retained with The Deposit Protection Scheme one of the government’s recommended schemes
- Transfer of account liabilities for electricity, gas, water and Council Tax.
- Regular Inspection visits to the property.
- Arranging routine maintenance and repairs in liaison with the Landlord and the Tenant.
- End of tenancy procedures including closing inspection and the repayment of deposit (less any amounts held for dilapidation).
- We can also include a Landlord’s property within our Rental Guarantee Insurance Policy – please contact us for details.
- See our Fees to Landlords under the ‘Our Fees’ tab above
- See our Fees to Tenants under the ‘Our Fees’ tab above
For Landlord Clients
Here’s the service we can provide :
Ask us to look after your property and we’ll ask you to choose the service that you require, we understand the rental market and the subtle elements that sometimes get neglected. Every landlord is treated as an individual whose property must be maintained and protected.
All of our Landlords are re-assured of our commitment to professionalism, attention to detail and reliability of service. In other words, we are passionate about our business and we care about your property.
So if your preference is for us to introduce and vet a potential tenant for you or you’re interested in tenant introduction and management service, we have you covered. If you are an overseas landlord, it makes sense to unburden yourself with day-to-day management issues, especially with the ever changing regulations affecting overseas landlords. We are here to look after your interest. Talk to us.
Our Landlords expect nothing short of professional competence.
Choice Of Service Options Explained:
Tenant Introduction Only :
This is where we arrange viewings and once a tenant has said they would like to occupy the property we will carry out formal referencing procedures, including credit check, enquiries of previous landlords, employment checks, identity checks etc. Once this is complete we will draw up contractual documents, prepare an inventory on behalf of the landlord, notify utility providers. Our duty ends as soon as contracts and move in procedures have been completed by the tenant and funds are transferred into landlords account.
See our Fees to Landlords under the ‘Our Fees’ tab above
Tenant Introduction and Management Service
This is where the landlord does not want the stress of day-to-day management or dealing with tenants. They would instruct us to find, assess eligibility as well as take charge for overseeing the day-to-day management issues with their property. This process will involve the following:
- Free Rental Market Appraisal and Lettings Advice
- Free Advertising on Property Portals Below
- All suitable potential tenants will have to pass credit checks and affordability and identity checks
- Preparation of an Inventory of the property
- Obtain/advise on applicable safety checks for example Gas Safety Checks, Electrical Inspection Reports, Legionella Reports, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms etc
- Prepare appropriate Tenancy Agreement
- Hand over keys to Tenant & retain management keys (if provided)
- Notify relevant utility providers of change of occupancy
- Collect rent and pay to landlords once received, chase late rents where necessary and keep landlord informed.
- Monthly rental payment statements issued to landlord.
- Three monthly property Inspections as a minimum and report sent to Landlord once completed.
- Carry out repairs in liaison with Landlord and Tenant
- Serve required notices where applicable in respect of tenant move out, late rents etc
- include a Landlord’s property within our Rental Guarantee Insurance Policy if required – please contact us for details
So if you are looking for that complete packaged approach to letting your property contact us to discuss your individual needs and requirements
Grosvenor Waterford Estate Agents Ltd is a member of safeagent and as a member is part of the safeagent Money Protection Scheme.