Fees to Landlords
Tenant Introduction Only
Our fee for this service is 90% of the first monthly rent including VAT, for example if rent is £ 500 per calendar month then the fee would be £ 450 including VAT ( subject to a minimum of £ 420 including VAT )
The service includes :
Part A :
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with the landlord guidelines
- Advice on refurbishment
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
- Provide guidance on the preparation of Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical Safety Inspection, Legionella Risk Assessment, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms – these can be arranged subject to additional cost please contact us to discuss requirements.
- Carry out accompanied viewings ( as appropriate )
- Market the property and advertise on relevant internet portals
- Erect board outside of property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Advise on non-resident tax status and HMRC ( if relevant )
- Preparation of an Inventory
- Collect and remit initial months’ rent received and Deposit monies
- Agree collection of any shortfall and payment method
- Provide tenant with method of payment
- Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
- Make any HMRC deduction and provide tenant with NRL8 ( if relevant )
Tenant Introductions and Management Service
Our fee for this service is an initial fee of £ 300 including VAT for all aspects covered in Section A. In addition a fee for the ongoing management service detailed in section B is payable of 12% of monthly rent collected for the property including VAT, for example if the monthly rent was £ 500 then the fee payable would be £ 60 including VAT.
Service includes :
- All of Part A above
- Collect and remit the monthly rent received
- Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
- Deduct commission, VAT and other works
- Advise all relevant utility providers of changes
- Undertake a minimum of one inspection every three months and notify landlord of outcome
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors in consultation with landlord
- Hold keys throughout the tenancy term ( if supplied by landlord )
- Include a Landlord’s property within our Rental Guarantee Insurance Policy if required – please contact us for details
Client protection money provided by The Deposit Protection Service : The Pavillions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS99 6AA – Tel – 0330 303 0030
INDEPENDENT REDRESS: THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN – see www.tpos.co.uk
Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP – Tel 01722 333306
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter.
Grosvenor Waterford Estate Agents Ltd is a member of safeagent and as a member is part of the safeagent Money Protection Scheme.
If you have any questions on our fees or any other matter please contact us to discuss.