In response to the amendment to The Health Protection (Coronavirus Restrictions) (England) Amendment)(No2) Regulations 2020 we make the following public announcement
The Government has on the 13th May 2020 announced that viewings of properties for rent and sale can take place under the amendments to travel, they also say that visits to Estate and Letting Agents are now permitted.
We welcome this new amendment as it is key to the industry and we will continue to follow Government advice and may adapt new policies along the way to protect our clients, our tenants and ourselves. Below is a brief plan of how we will approach our re-opening
PHASE 1 – FROM MONDAY MAY 18TH 2020
- Face to face viewings and property valuations for sale and for let will re-commence with the
following measures being applied, where applicable:
- Our agents will wear appropriate PPE
- Viewings will be limited to two people in the property plus the agent
- Agent/Viewer/Vendor/Landlord will maintain guidelines on social distancing
- All doors will remain open
- Viewings will be by specific time spots
- All viewers/vendors/landlords will be asked to answer medical questions before viewing/valuation
- Inspections will resume following appropriate consultation with tenants
- Category 1 and 2 repairs will be undertaken
- Our Branch will be available to the public BUT only by pre-booked appointments
PHASE 2 – FROM JUNE 1st 2020 (Provisionally)
We aim to open our office to the public, subject to Government guidelines and with the following measures:
- A limit of two customers in the office at any one time
- Hand sanitising stations will be available for clients/customers/employees
- Social distancing will be in force with appropriate signage
- Clients/customers will be encouraged to wear their own PPE
PHASE 3 – DATE TBC
Our usual service will resume
Our focus is on personal service.
We understand the stress involved in selling your home and believe that being small and friendly is much better than being part of an impersonal, multi-office estate agency.
Our aim is to combine our experience with the highest levels of customer service and we look forward to being of help to you.
- Free valuation with no obligation
- No sale, no charge whatsoever
- Prominent showrooms in Aintree and Anfield
- Mortgage Advice
- Fair prices
- Property Lettings and Management
- Energy Performance Certificates